hope you are all having a nice day. I haven’t worn makeup much this past week as I had a bad cold and was too lazy to apply anything to my face.
But now that I’m better I decided to do something really bright to make up for lost time using the Lemon shade from Beauty From The Earth my friend Ana sent me. Thanks hun, I LOVE this color, it’s so bright and pigmented. And it’s very easy to work with too.
I’ve decided to pair it with some pink and purples and here is what came out:
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Beauty From The Earth eyeshadow in Lemon
– ELF Brightening Eye Color in Pretty n Pink (soft pink)
– Makeup Masala eyeshadow in Agni
– Sleek Original eyeshadow palette (bright purple)
– Sleek Curious eyeshadow palette (dark purple)
– Get in Line palette (pale beige)
– L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara
– Max Factor Masterpiece Max mascara
– Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion all over lid as a base.
– Apply a yellow shade (I used Beauty From The Earth shadow in Lemon) on the lid and, using MAC 219 pencil brush, swipe some on the inner lower lashline too.
– Apply a soft pink shade (I used the one in ELF Brightening Eye Color in Pretty n Pink) on the inner crease.
– Swipe a very bright pink shade (I used Makeup Masala eyeshadow in Agni) on the crease and blend.
– Apply a bright purple shade (I used the one in Sleek Original palette) on the crease to darken it. Be careful not to bring the color up too much.
– Swipe a dark purple shade (I used the one in Sleek Curious palette) on the outer corner to darken it even more. Using MAC 219 pencil brush, apply some on the outer lower lashline and blend.
– Swipe a pale beige shade (I used the one in Get in Line palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Finish off with mascara.
The lovely Dee of Hanidee has given me another award, The Over the Top award. Thanks hun, you’re too sweet 🙂
I’m supposed to answer some questions and tag other people so here goes:
Where’s your cell phone: desk
Your hair: straight
Your mother: sweet
Your father: workaholic
Favorite Food: lasagne
Dream last night: nothing
Favorite drink: water
What room are you in: bedroom
Where were you last night: home
Something that you aren’t: talkative
Wish list item: laptop
Where did you grow up: Italy
What are you wearing: long pink sweater and blue denim jeans
Your pets: none
Something you’re not wearing: jewellery
Favorite store: Limoni
Favorite color: pink!
Last time you laughed: today
Your best friend: my boyfriend
Place you go to over and over: my boyfriend’s place
Person who emails you regularly: blogs subscriptions
Favorite place to eat: Il Girasole (they make the best pizza ever!)
I tag anyone who wants to do this!