Another simple look where the emphasis is on the lips. Enjoy!
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
– Kiko Volume Attraction Mascara
– Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat in Beige Rosé
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede
– Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous
– Michael Todd Creme Lipstick in Pumpkin
1. Apply an eyeshadow base. Then, apply a soft matter peachy coral shade (I used Ribbon in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease.
2. Pat a delicate matte yellow shade (I used Honeycomb in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid and browbone areas.
3. With a pencil brush, apply a matte dark brown shade (I used Boxed in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette) on the outer part of the crease. This will add something definition to the look.
4. With the same brush, apply the same shade on the lower lashline. Then, apply mascara.
CHEEKS & LIPS
1. Apply foundation and then concealer to even out the skintone and conceal imperfections.
2. Apply bronzer (I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede) on your cheekbones to add some definition to your face.
3. Apply a peachy pink blush with golden shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on the apples of your cheeks. Because this shade is very shimmery, I skipped an highlighter, but you can use one to add luminosity to the look if you feel like you need to.
4. Apply a peachy coral lipstick (I used Michael Todd Creme Lipstick) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.