today I want to show you a look I did with peach and brown eyeshadows. I really like how it turned out. It’s pretty and wearable, perfect for most occasions. I know some of you miss my brighter looks and I do too but I seem to be stuck in a rut at the moment and lack inspiration to do something more colorful. Do you have any tips on how I can overcome this? I usually watch videos on youtube and read blogs for inspiration, but it doesn’t seem to be working this time. *sighs* I guess in the meantime these more wearable looks will have to do and I hope you’ll like this one. Here are the pix:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Whiskey
– Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Flormar Pretty Compact Blush-On in P115
– Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil
– Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day.
– Apply a soft pink with peachy undertones (I used Pamper in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special palette) on the inner part of the lid.
– Apply a matte peach shade (I used Ribbon in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special palette) on the middle part of the lid. Blend.
– Apply a champagne shade with pink undertones (I used Organza in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special palette) on the outer part of the lid and in the crease. Blend well.
– Sweep a matte medium brown (I used Boxed in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special palette) on the crease and blend.
– Sweep a matte cream shade (I used Bow in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special palette) on the browbone.
– Apply a brown pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Whiskey) and both the upper and lower lashlines and on the waterline too. Apply mascara.
– Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
– Apply a peachy blush (I used Flormar Pretty Compact Blush-On in P115) on the apples of your cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a an off-white highlighter shade (I used Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil).
– Apply an antique rose lipstick (I used Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal) on your lips.