today’s look is simple and quick, but still bright and colorful. I was in a rush but I didn’t want to wear neutrals so, while still keeping the crease area natural, I’ve swiped a bright and pigmented blue shade on the lid to add a beautiful pop of color. I’m pleased with how it tuned out and I hope you’ll like it too. 🙂
– Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer
– Beauty From The Earth eyeshadow in Blueberry
– NYC Metro Quartet palette in Union Square (medium brown shade)
– Sephora eyeshadow in Aspen Summit
– Pupa black pencil liner
– Max Factor Masterpiece Max mascara
– Apply an eyeshadow base (I used Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow primer) all over lid.
– Sweep a bright blue shade (I used Beauty From the Earth in Blueberry) on the lid.
– Apply a medium brown shade (I used the one in NYC Metro Quartet palette in Union Square) on the crease and blend well.
– Sweep a white shade (I used Sephora eyeshadow in Aspen Summit) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your upper lid with a black pencil liner.
– Finish off with mascara.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.