every now and then I feel the need to step out of my comfort zone and wear a simple, natural look. Of course, I still have to add a colourful kick to it, and this time I spiced it up with a purple eyeliner. I hope you’ll like it.
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Ransom
– Kiko Volume Attraction Mascara
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Layla Correttore Anticernes in Stick
– Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede
– Sleek Makeup Pout Polish SPF 15 in Bare Minimum
1. Apply an eyeshadow primer all over the lid. This will prevent eyeshadows from creasing during the day.
2. Apply a cream shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Storm Eyeshadow Palette) on the inner parts of the lid and crease.
2. Apply a slightly reddish brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Storm Eyeshadow Palette) on the outer part of the lid and on the crease. Blend where it meets with the cream shade.
3. Apply a dark matte brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Storm Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease (but don’t bring it up too high) and outer V.
4. Blend it.
5. Use the same cream shade you previously applied on the lid to highlight the browbone.
6. Line your lower lashline and your waterline with a purple eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in Ransom).
7. Apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer all over your face to even out the skintone. Dab on concealer where needed.
2. Apply a matte peachy brown blush (I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede) on your cheeks.
3. Apply a glossy and nude tinted lip balm (I used Sleek Makeup Pout Polish SPF 15 in Bare Minimum) on your lips.