I’ve fallen in love with the winged eyeliner look lately. Applying eyeliner has never been my forte, and I was usually content when I managed to draw a straight line without making a mess, but I’ve been practising a lot recently, especially with liquid eyeliners. Here’s the result, what do you think?
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– N.6 Couture Eyeshadow Duo in New York
– NYC Metro Quartet Eyeshadow Palette in Union Square
– Senna Pinpoint Micro Top Liquid Eyeliner
– Senna Voluptulash Mascara
– YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
– Sleek Makeup Face Form in Light
– Sleek Makeup Lip4 in Ballet
1. Apply an eyeshadow primer all over the lid to make your eyeshadow stay put throughout the day (or night).
2. Pat a warm and soft pearly brown shade (I used the one in N.6 Couture Eyeshadow Duo in New York) on the lid.
3. Sweep a dark brown shade with a satin finish (I used the one in the N.6 Couture Eyeshadow Duo in New York) on the crease.
4. Apply a sheer golden shade (I used the one in the NYC Metro Quartet Eyeshadow Palette in Union Square) on the browbone to highlight.
5. Line your upper lashline with an intense and glossy black liquid eyeliner (I used Senna Pinpoint Micro Tip Liquid Eyeliner). Wing it out.
6. Apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation and concealer as usual.
2. Contour your face by “drawing” a 3-shape alongside your face: on your temples, the hollows of your cheeks and the jawline. Use a matte powder that’s one or two shades darker than your skintone. I used the one in the one in the Sleek Makeup Face Form in Light.
3. Add a pop of colour to your cheeks with a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Sleek Makeup Rose Gold Blush, which is available both on its own and in the Sleek Makeup Face Form in Light).
4. On your lips, apply a glossy peachy brown shade (I used Tutu in the Sleek Makeup Lip4 in Ballet).
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.