Happy holidays everybody!
I hope you all have a wonderful time with your loved ones and, to those, who celebrate it, have a very Merry Christmas! 🙂
Today, I just wanna share a quick look with you all. The weather here is freezing, so I’m laying in the warmth of my bed for as long as possible in the mornings which means not much time to get ready or to think about colorful or creative color combos. Boo.
So, I’ve been wearing simple, quick and kinda natural looks lately and although I like them, I can’t wait to get back to my usual brighter looks. 🙂 But without further ado, here’s a look I did last week, hope you like it.
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Sleek Original palette (copper and pale yellow)
– Sleek Chaos palette (matte orange)
– Get in line palette (pale beige, dark brown and black)
– Sleek Curious palette (white)
– Pupa black pencil eyeliner
– L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara
– Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara
– Apply UDPP all over lid as a base.
– Sweep a copper shade (I used the one in Sleek Original palette) on the lid and bring it up slightly on the crease.
– With a crease brush (I used Smashbox Crease Brush #10) apply a matte orange shade (I used the one in Sleek Chaos palette) on the crease.
– Apply a dark brown shade (I used the one in the Get in Line palette) on the outer crease to darken it and blend to soften any harsh lines.
– Apply just a tiny amount of black eyeshadow (I used the one in the Get in Line palette) on the very outer crease to darken it even more and blend well.
– Sweep a white shade (I used the one in Sleek Curious palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Apply a pale beige shade (I used the one in the Get in Line palette) on the inner corner of the eye.
– With MAC 219 pencil brush, sweep a pale yellow shade (I used the one in Sleek Original palette) on the lower lashline and tearduct.
– Line your upper lid with a black pencil eyeliner.
– Finish off with mascara.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.