today I want to show you a quick, wearable look I did with the new Sleek Nude collection. On my eyes, I used the darker, smokier shades in the Au Naturel palette. The Pout Polish in Bare Minimum is very sheer but has a nice moisturizing texture and the Blush in Suede is perfect for contouring pale skin. Here are the pix. Let me know what you think in the comments. 🙂
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
– Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede
– Sleek Makeup Pout Polish in Bare Minimum
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Pat a shimmering military green with brown undertones (I used Moss in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel palette) on the lid.
– Apply a shimmering reddish brown (I used Conker in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel palette) on the outer part of the lid and blend where it meets with the green.
– Sweep a matte reddish brown (I used Regal in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel palette) on the crease and blend.
– Apply a matte light beige (I used Cappuccino in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel palette) on the browbone.
– Apply mascara.
– I skipped the foundation (it’s still too hot to wear it) and only applied concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) on my undereye area to hide my dark circles.
– Contour your cheekbones with a matte tawny brown shade (I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede).
– Sweep a sheer neutral tinted lip balm/gloss (I used Sleek Makeup Pout Polish in Bare Minimum) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.