here in Italy the weather has been really bad lately. It’s been raining non-stop for a few days now, it’s freezing cold and it doesn’t seem like it will get better anytime soon. I’m really getting fed up with it, I want the sun and the hot weather back now! And while I’m waiting for it to happen, I thought I could at least wear a summery look to cheer me up. I used orange and aqua, two colors that always make me think of summer. Let me know what you think of this look! 🙂
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Curious eyeshadow palette
– BFTE eyeshadow in Tangerine
– Sleek I-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette
– Pupa True Eyes Eyeliner
– Layla Love For Lash mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous
– Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette
– Barry M Lip Gloss Wands in Bubblegum Pink
– Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Apply a bright aqua shade (I used the one in the Sleek Curious eyeshadow palette) on the lid.
– Sweep a pale orange shade (I used BFTE eyeshadow in Tangerine) on the crease and blend. Apply the same shade on the lower lashline.
– Apply a pale yellow shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Apply a light grey shade (I used the one in the Sleek Curious palette) on the outer V and blend well.
– Line your eyes with a black pencil liner and apply mascara.
– On your face, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
– Sweep a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on your cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a white highlighter (I used the white shade in the Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette).
– Apply a semi-opacque bright pink shade (I used Barry M Lip Gloss Wands in Bubblegum Pink) on your lips.
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.