The title is totally wishful thinking. It is so hot today that I’m craving even the lightest cool breeze. I just hope my makeup wouldn’t melt off my face cos I quite like this look. It’s simple but bright and summery. Here’s how you can recreate it too:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Wet ‘n’ Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio In I Dream Of Greenie
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
– Essence Kajal Pencil in Cool Breeze
– Pupa Vamp! Mascara in Chocolate Brown
– Dior Diorskin Nude Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
– Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Magic
– Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop
1. Prime your eyes with an eyeshadow base. This will make your eyeshadow stay put for hours, even in the hot summer weather.
2. Pat a sheer minty green shade (I used the browbone one in the Wet ‘n’ Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio In I Dream Of Greenie) on the lid.
3. Sweep a soft and shimmery bronzy brown (I used Gift Basket in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease and outer part of the lid.
4. Apply a matte cream shade (I used Bow in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone.
5. Line your upper and lower lashlines, as well as your waterline, with a bright aqua kajal pencil (I used Essence Kajal Pencil in Cool Breeze).
6. Apply brown mascara on your lashes.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation and concealer where needed.
2. Sweep a pink coral blush (I used Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Magic) on your cheeks.
3. Apply a cool bright fuchsia lipgloss (I used Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop) on your lips.
What do you think of this look? Do you like it or would you have done something different?