last month, my friend Dao tagged me to answer these questions about my favourite products from 2010. I had a lot of fun at doing the tag and reminisce about the past year so here are my answers:
1. Which lipstick/lipgloss did you use most often in 2010?
Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal. I had never used lipstick much before purchasing this one but I love this shade so much that I wear it almost daily. It is a beautiful and soft antique rose shade that just looks good with every type of look, be it colorful, neutral or smokey. And the color payoff’s great too.
2. What was your favorite eyeshadow this year?
How am I supposed to choose just one eyeshadow? Are you crazy? Well, if I really have to chose I’d say Layla Sparkle Eyeshadows just because they’re the first ones that popped into my head lol. Seriously, though, they’re awesome and insanely pigmented and shimmery. Don’t make me choose a color though, I love them all!
3. What product for the complexion (foundation, blush, etc.,) did you use the most?
YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation. Foundation is one of the only products that I use almost daily. I just feel naked without it. It has almost run out so I’m looking for a new foundation to try next.
4. Your favorite nail polish color of 2010?
Eyeko Rain Polish. The formula is only ok but the shade, a greyish light blue, is simply one of the prettiest nail polish colors I’ve ever seen.
5. Which skin care product would you not give up under any circumstances?
6. What is your favorite personal care product?
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. It removes all traces of makeup and leaves skin so soft and bright!
8. What was your personal favorite jewelry piece?
I don’t wear a lot of jewellery to be honest. I’d say a simple white gold ring my boyfriend gave me.
9. What have you discovered in 2010 that is new for you (new products, inspirations, blogs, hobbies, etc.,)?
I discovered so many great blogs last year that it’d take too long to write them all down here but Personal Care Truth and Beauty And The Bullshit deserve a special mention. And how could I forget about Lisa Eldridge? She is a very talented makeup artist, a great inspiration and has a lovely personality as well.
10. Do you have resolutions for 2011? If so, what are they?
The same resolutions I make every year: eat healthier and exercise more. Let’s hope I can keep them this time lol.
11. Tag other people
I tag everyone who wants to do this! Yes, you! You! And you!