It’s been ages since I last posted a makeup look. Sorry about that! I’ve been very lazy lately and been wearing mostly simple and boring neutral looks with a pop of colour that are easy to do and are suitable for any occasion. Today’s look like that too. I used the subtlest hint of mint green on the eyes (it’s so sheer that it almost looks white in photos!) and paired it with brown shades.
Here’s how you can recreate it:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek I-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette
– Wet ‘n’ Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio In I Dream Of Greenie
– Pupa Vamp! Mascara in Chocolate Brown
– Dior Diorskin Nude Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
– Benefit Coralista Blush
– Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal
1. Apply an eyeshadow primer all over the lid. My favourite is Too Faced Shadow Insurance. It improves the colour payoff of eyeshadows and makes them last for ages without creasing and fading.
2. Sweep a shimmery bronzy brown shade (I used Gift Basket in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease. With a pencil brush, apply the same shade on the lower lashline too.
3. Apply a copper shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette) on the outer part of the lid.
4. Apply a sheer mint green shade (I used the browbone shade in the Wet ‘n’ Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio In I Dream Of Greenie) on the inner part of the lid. Blend where it meets with the copper.
5. Sweep a matte creme shade (I used Bow in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone.
6. Apply a brown mascara (I used Pupa Vamp! Mascara in Chocolate Brown).
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation all over the face and concealer where needed.
2. Sweep a coral pink blush (I used Benefit Coralista) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. Apply an antique pink lipstick (I used Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal) on the lips.
What do you think of this look?