Cleansing our faces is one of the most important steps in our beauty routine as it removes all traces of dirt and other impurities from our skin, leaving it clean and bright. Although there are lots of good and inexpensive cleansers on the market, it is a lot of fun sometimes to make your own. If you wanna try it, here are a few recipes:
1. Strawberry and yogurt cleanser for normal to oily skin
– 1 strawberry (better if fresh)
– 1 tablespoon of yogurt (plain whole-milk type works best)
– 1 drop of your favourite essential oil (optional)
Mash the strawberry. Next, mix its juice with the yogurt and then add the essential oil. Stir well. Once the cleanser is ready, it’s time to massage it on your dampened face before rinsing it off with warm water.
2. Gentle Oatmeal and Yogurt cleanser
– 1/2 cup oatmeal (in alternative, you can use cornmeal)
– plain yogurt as needed (add enough yogurt to form a paste)
Put the oatmeal in a bowl and add as much yogurt as you need to form a paste (2 teaspoons should be enough but you can add more if necessary). Mix the ingredients together and once the paste is ready, apply it on your face. Rinse it off with warm water.
3. Apple cleanser for acne and oily skin
– 1 tablespoon of apple juice
– 2 tablespoons of skin milk
– 1 tablespoon of honey
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Apply the mixture to your face and rinse it off with warm water.
Have you ever made a homemade cleanser?
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.