Your skin is in some kind of trouble, isn’t it?
Tell me if any of this sounds familiar:
- My wrinkles have crept up out of nowhere! Now I look older than I feel inside.
- I have such bad acne, I feel horrible about myself.
- I want beautiful skin, but I don’t know how. I’ve tried everything, but nothing works. My face’s still a mess.
- I wish I had started taking good care of my skin years ago. I want to make up for it now, but trying to make sense of skincare labels and scary claims leave me scratching my head. What’s really effective AND safe?
If so, you’re in the right place.
Hi, I’m Gio, the 34-years-old brain behind Beautiful with Brains, and I help women learn how to get the beautiful skin of their dreams.
- Being mistaken for someone younger than your age – OFTEN.
- Feeling sexy and confident – now that your skin isn’t holding you back anymore, you can do whatever you want and have a great time while you’re at it.
- Going skincare shopping and knowing EXACTLY what to buy – no more wasting your money on stuff that doesn’t work.
- Being able to read between the lines of skincare claims – those fancy labels don’t hold any secrets for you now.
I want to help you look your best. Because when you look good, you feel good. And when you feel good, you’re unstoppable. You attract good things – in your career, relationships, and any other area of your life.
Are you ready to transform your skin and your life?
Here’s how to make it happen: Sign-up for my newsletter below to start getting exclusive ebooks, cheat sheets and skincare advice I don’t share anywhere else:
Who Am I?
A skincare fanatic who learned how to take good care of her skin the hard way.
For years, I committed every skincare sin in the book (yes, I went to bed without taking off my makeup and wore sunscreen only at the beach, sssshhhh!). My skin was a mess.
My cheeks were constantly dry, my chin was breaking out every week and my t-zone was shinier than a frying pan. I tried every skincare product and weird beauty ritual I could find, but they didn’t work. Sometimes, they made things worse.
Things finally changed when I turned to science. I scoured through every scientific journal I could get my little hands on (did I also tell you I’m a weirdo?) to find out what REALLY works to get rid of wrinkles, dark spots and blemishes. Now, no one believes me when I say I’m 34.
I know you have better things to do than reading long and boring science papers. That’s why I created Beautiful With Brains. Here, I share what I’ve discovered in an easy and fun way that won’t make your head spin (but may make you spit out your Coke with laughter – yes, that happened).
Want a taste of what you’ll find here? Here are a few of my favourite posts to get you started:
- How to identify your skin type
- 5 anti-aging superstars you should include in your skincare routine
- The complete guide to glycolic acid
- How to choose the right serum for your age
- 8 ways to rebuild collagen for younger-looking skin
- Are they dupes? series
Let’s keep in touch!
I would love to hear from you. You can:
- Chat with me on Twitter
- Stalk my pins on Pinterest
- Like me on Facebook
- Follow me on Bloglovin’
- Drop me an email at gio[at]beautifulwithbrains[dot]com
- Subscribe to my newsletter (form above)
Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you again, soon.