Hi, I’m Gio, the brain behind Beautiful with Brains.
Now that we’ve introduced ourselves, let me guess something about you… Your skin is in some kind of trouble, isn’t it?
Your skin is aging way faster than you’d like.
Those first little wrinkles have crept up their way onto your face out of nowhere and you have no idea how to make them go away. Dark spots may have made an unwelcome appearance, too. And, in the worst case scenario, you may have to deal with breakouts and acne on top of everything else.
It’s ugly. And it’s making you feel ugly.
You’re still in your prime, yet you’re starting to feel like you’re over the hill and rapidly rolling down. Old. Unattractive.
You’re spending way too much time worrying about your wrinkles and blemishes when deep down you know you’re meant to make your mark in the world and have an amazingly good time while you’re at it.
I feel you. I used to be like that, too.
Obsessing over every little flaw I saw in the mirror and trying every new skincare product that popped up onto my radar to banish them for good. My skincare cabinet was full to brim with stuff… that didn’t work! Every product out there promises to be the miracle cure for all your skincare woes. But so very few deliver.
So, I started educating myself. I scoured through every scientific journal I could get my little hands on (yes, I’m a weirdo like that) to find out what skincare ingredients and practices really work and which ones are just a waste of your time and money.
What I learned transformed my skin.
People compliment me on how smooth and glowy it is all the time now. No one believes me when I tell them I’m 33 years old (yes, the photo above was taken in August 2016, in case you were wondering!).
I know what you’re thinking. You’d love to do the same but picking up a scientific journal and reading it is your idea of torture. You’d rather have lunch with a friend, play with your dog or watch an Andrew Lloyd Webber musical (or is that just me?) instead… Anything would be more fun than reading boring science papers. And you deserve to have fun and amazing skin to boot.
That’s why I created Beautiful with Brains.
My mission is to help you:
- Achieve your best skin ever – at any age!
- Learn to listen to your skin (yes, it’s rebelling for a reason, so listen up!).
- Dish out science-based advice that really works.
- Make sense of ingredient lists and cosmetic claims so you will never again go home with another disappointing purchase.
- Debunk beauty myths that are making you waste your hard-earned money on stuff that doesn’t work.
- Empower you to make the best (science-backed) decisions for your skin.
Eager to get started?
I knew you would be. That’s why I’ve put together this short guide with my “Best 5 Anti-Aging Tips To Keep Skin Young”. Grab your copy below (it’s free!):
Not enough? Here are a few of my favourite posts with even more awesome skincare tips:
- How to identify your skin type
- 5 anti-aging superstars you should include in your skincare routine
- The complete guide to glycolic acid
- How to choose the right serum for your age
- 8 ways to rebuild collagen for younger-looking skin
- Are they dupes? series
Let’s keep in touch!
I would love to hear from you. You can:
- Chat with me on Twitter
- Stalk my pins on Pinterest
- Find me on Google Plus
- Like me on Facebook
- Follow me on Bloglovin’
- Drop me an email at beautifulwithbrains[at]gmail[com]
- Subscribe via email, and receive new blog posts directly in your inbox.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you again, soon.