Q-tips are one of my fave make up tools and definitely the one I use the most! Cotton swabs can be used in a lot of ways: they can fix any mistakes you make and are also good for applying products. Here are a few ways to use them:
1. Remove excess nail polish off the sides of your nails or cuticles by dabbing a q-tip in polish remover.
2. Fix mascara, liner and eyeshadow smudges by dipping a q-tip in a makeup remover or moisturizer.
3. If lipgloss ends up on your teeth, you can use a cotton swab to remove it.
4. Has your eyeshadow creased? Use a q-tip to blend it again.
5. Your ears need to be moisturized as well! Use a cotton swab to apply cream in the folds.
6. If any eyeshadow powder falls on your face when you apply it, you can remove it with a cotton swab.
7. Dip a q-tip in an eye makeup remover to remove your mascara.
8. When you don’t have a brush, you can use a q-tip to apply eyeshadow or lipstick.
9. Clean up hair dye around the hairline and ears.
10. Smooth or thin an eyeliner line by dipping a cotton swap in makeup remover.
11. If, when filling in your eyebrows, you think you have applied too much color, use a q-tip dipped in makeup remover to soften it.
12. To keep your eyebrows neat and in place, use a cotton swab covered in hairspray or vaseline and run it over your brow hairs.
Do you know other ways to use q-tips? Let me know in the comments!