Q-tips are one of my fave make up tools and definitely the one I use the most! Cotton swabs can be used in a lot of ways: they can fix any mistakes you make and are also good for applying products. Here are a few ways to use them:
1. Remove excess nail polish off the sides of your nails or cuticles by dabbing a q-tip in polish remover.
2. Fix mascara, liner and eyeshadow smudges by dipping a q-tip in a makeup remover or moisturizer.
3. If lipgloss ends up on your teeth, you can use a cotton swab to remove it.
4. Has your eyeshadow creased? Use a q-tip to blend it again.
5. Your ears need to be moisturized as well! Use a cotton swab to apply cream in the folds.
6. If any eyeshadow powder falls on your face when you apply it, you can remove it with a cotton swab.
7. Dip a q-tip in an eye makeup remover to remove your mascara.
8. When you don’t have a brush, you can use a q-tip to apply eyeshadow or lipstick.
9. Clean up hair dye around the hairline and ears.
10. Smooth or thin an eyeliner line by dipping a cotton swap in makeup remover.
11. If, when filling in your eyebrows, you think you have applied too much color, use a q-tip dipped in makeup remover to soften it.
12. To keep your eyebrows neat and in place, use a cotton swab covered in hairspray or vaseline and run it over your brow hairs.
Do you know other ways to use q-tips? Let me know in the comments!
Take The Guesswork Out Of Skincare Shopping
Get access to the “Pro Skincare Library” for exclusive skincare routine “cheat sheets” and tricks to help you navigate the beauty aisles jungle like a pro and immediately know what to pick off the shelves to achieve the gorgeous skin of your dreams - even when you’re drowning in an endless sea of skincare products.